Etsy Store

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Welcome to Chloe's Sand Box

Happy New Year!!! Traditionally this is a time for resolutions and goal setting for the future. Last year was a trying year for me and I had to make some difficult decisions. During this process I had the not so wonderful pleasure of moving. You never realize how much stuff you have until you start moving it.

I started slowly moving all of my sewing and craft supplies and realized just how much material and odds and ends I have. At the time of purchasing them I had good intentions, now I can't remember what those intentions were!

My goal for 2011 is to cut myself off! I need to make good on those intentions and create some wonderful products with what I have on hand. This is why Chloe's SandBox was started.

In our new home there is a small sandbox in the back yard. My daughter will sit for hours just creating things out of the sand. It inspired me to do the same with my store. Chloe's SandBox will carry a variety of products created from the various materials I have. Although I will still take custom orders, many of the items will be one of a kind.

I hope you will take some time to browse the store!
www.chloessandbox.etsy.com

Of course Bella and Gracies will continue to carry new products as well.
www.bellaandgracies.etsy.com

4 comments:

  1. I am your newest follower. Thanks for following me at http://denkli-satisfyyoursenses.blogspot.com.
    Denise Kline

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I have a lot of odds and ends of sewing things too. You can view my sewing blog at http://sewingissewfun.blogspot.com.
    You should also look into participating in Simplie Stacie's Handmade with Love Giveaway Huge Event on Feb. 2-6 for some exposure! Email me at thefrugalfreegal@yahoo.com if you are interested and I will get the link for you!
    The Frugal Free Gal
    http://thefrugalfreegal.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. following back :) lovin the products, maybe one day i will have a girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Participating in the blog hop! Cute design! Love the colors!
    Would love a follow back at www.threejewelsinmycrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete